Sunday, September 27, 2009

And it Starts again

owh god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =S
college starts tomorrow!! . =(( .

after a week long hibernation of fun filled activities, it has sadly come to an end.


I just dont feel ready to go back yet. Assignments and projects just starting to pile up. Hate this shit. But it will soon be over ................................


no nothin depressing!!! Just tokin bout x-mas holidays!!!! =))))))) .

anyway, I had gone swimming d other day and I got such a tan!!

I looked like a flippin oreo!!!!!!!!!!

Spoke to so many people i havent spoken to in ages!!!
XD
It was quite refreshing to know that some of them have changed for the better and some well, they r getting there.

well that is pretty much it for now.
my eyes r takin over n controlling my actions so i better hit d sac??
- love -



No comments:

Post a Comment