Monday, August 9, 2010

COOKIE TIME

shpeeeps!!

hi my darlings!! well today was not as rough as I would have expected it. Work was fine and not as hectic either. I am inspired!!!!

hahaha I know it is almost unbelievable but it is true . the light bulb has switched on and sparks are flying baybeh! I want to start my own business!! I know I know I can work with my dad under his business but still I prefer to do something I love!!!

Well I want to start baking! I was inspired by my former and most adored boss, Ms.Justina . *i miss you* . Well yes I was lying on my bed and just thinking of ways to just be in total control and then it hit me. Baking cookies! I mean who does not love cookies! Ilurveem! andimprettysureulurveemtoo!! =))

Well yes I already chose my partner in crime but at the moment she is away but when she comes back I am kidnapping her and brainwashing her into believing that we have a multi-billion dollar deal with our cookies. hoyeah!

When that is happening, I shall go back to my creative side of writing nonsense and lands that exist beyond this planet that only me and my friends visit but you cant see of course and magical friends I have that make me the cool and awesome person that I am today. Iknow, Iknow, I am not praising myself and giving myself the credit I deserve. =p .

Ill tell you how it goes my love .

=LOVE=

No comments:

Post a Comment