Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Someone Special

So I know we have not seen each other in a long long time, yet our hearts are exactly were we left them, if not, grown stronger. It is coming to our 9 months now, and my heart aches knowing that I should be next to you on that amazing day. But as our situation consists of patience and distance, I ask for you to acknowledge this day with me thanking and appreciating you for loving me.

I know that after these trying times, we are going to be stronger than ever and I hope and pray that with each day your blessed with happiness and the chance of your opportunities and dreams coming true. I hope you have the courage of fighting for what you want and the patience to wait and understand for what you need in your life.

And all though you may not be my life, you are one of the most important persons in it, I want to say I love you and I will keep striving to be the best person I can with you by my side and I beside you.

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment