Friday, January 2, 2015

Illumination

Now that I have your attention. Let me take this time to blow your mind. Nothing like wine, is as fine as I to what I place my eyes on. A delight to my sight. I provoke the inner most being to awake the child I once put to sleep. Trekking across the woods in a ball gown with you would seem like a thought I wouldn't think twice about. A constant flow of emotions no longer am I in fear of losing this moment. For I am in this moment. Embedded in my soul. I'll feel even when it has passed. Long gone, I sit alone and breath in the new air. No, it isn't the same anymore. My soul renewed once more. No constant worry of what or where or why. Revealing myself. It doesn't look like me. Or who I used to be. Does it? I've finally found me. Individual identity woven in intricate details to fashion the mode of surviving like a suit of armor. I was made for this. Made to fight, to survive to thrive in the darkest of times. To illuminate and seek the light for all. The burden that was once uplifted from mine, now I uplift others. An example, a does, a goal setter, and everyone who tells you otherwise can leave. So staring again at the mirror. It gets misty. I wipe it clean. That ray of sunshine coming through. I look above and close my eyes. Thanking you in advance. I set my fears aside for today. There's plenty of time they can wait. I walk out. Its going to be okay. For once, for the first time in a long long time, I know I'm right this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment