Thursday, June 12, 2014

Angel A Bliss

I find reasons to look back and ponder. Thoughts escaping my mind and lips. Arms that were snaked around my waist, lips perched on mine. A smile escaping through the intimate embrace. A sigh marking the feeling of relieve that I finally sought what I found.

Take me back in time , let me see the joy in life. A child who once yearned for the playground, the sight of a new born to one who couldn't conceive. A dim light that illuminates one heart you were. Yet as suns dawn and set, nothing changes the memory of you.

I seek the shoulder that was once my confidante. I seek the embrace that fit the broken pieces together. Once more I fight back the outpour of tears and look up to the sky. Up high, where all the stars are strategically place, rests your soul, and I smile once again. Knowing up above, watching over me is my escape of mundane sanity. Watching over me is my guardian angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment