Saturday, January 16, 2010

Couldnt Ask For A Better Chosen Family

Heyloo peeps!!

Well i wanted to start off by saying that i am glad i have a certain few someones in my life. <3

a MONTH ago i went to a week long camp, "Love & Life" , and i have to admit it is the best thing i have done so far. I am just proud that i decided to go, and it cleared my conscience and doubt within myself. I made so many new friends that i proudly call my family. *tear*

Today i met them again, i couldn't attend any of the outings and for my fellow lnls, i do apologize for not coming, but i had no transportation. Well anyway, i attended the meeting and as i entered the room, i was showered by love. It a feeling of happiness that no restraint can hold back. It felt so good to be back, it was like going home to see your family after being away from them for a year. The hugs were genuine and and the smiles were heart warming. This family is definitely the one i want. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment