Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Scheduling Time!!

Guh !!
Today was like EXHAUSTING!!!
was at Lisa's in the morning just chilled there watched the tele and spoke. Then went back home and did a bit of studyin ..... Yeh I know.... i have my mid-terms next week. I am in the middle of scheduling all my meetings and assignments so yea im still on the verge of being organized.


I then worked out came back ate dinner took down the christmas tree and all the deco. and now here I am sitting down n writing on my blog. =) .


Too many friends getting sick these days. )= . sad really. they are in no mood what so ever to even draw a smile on their face. sigh ................ gotta get them summin to cheer em up??

I spoke to someone I haven't spoken to in like MONTHS!!! it nearly scared me to say hi but I wished him happy new year anyway. I mean we can still be friends right??? RIGHT?? Besides its just a break up, not an annihilation of our friendship. Oh dear Michael nope i haven't forgotten bout you. LOL .

Tomorrow will be my first day of directing!!! I LOVE MYSELF!! haha , I haven't directed and this will be the chance I get to show my skills. im like sooo excited. =)))) . well let see what happens ehh??? *fingers crossed*

Anyway shpeeps,
im like a dying battery waiting in anticipation to be charged ..... i need the bed i beg and plead!! so imma take my bum and walk away ...... =D
=Love=

No comments:

Post a Comment