Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Well well .
i apologize for my owh so late post .
i realize i haven't posted in ages!! well it was the Christmas n new year season ... so i have a valid reason....
owh !! by the way!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2010!!
how weird!! its like time has just passed us by without us even realizing it!! sigh..... what can i say???
i remember how 2009 started with me preparing for my mocks, then my o levels and then getting ready for prom.... College started ... thought at first i was never going to make it out alive .... heh . Made new friends got new responsibilities ... and then December came ... funny innit???

Looking back ... i think in 2009 , i made some pretty good choices that i am very proud of. *pats to me*

Anyway, glad to be finally posting something . =D

-Love-

No comments:

Post a Comment