Sunday, November 7, 2010

Explanation to my previous post . =)

Hey peeps!

Well most of you all are wondering what on earth was the last post about. Not to worry, I haven't completely gone insane. The partial sensibility that lingers in me still exists and hence I needed to justify myself for typing out such an absurd post. =)

To start off, The story was a dream I had, of course as you can tell it is not as vivid and articulate as it has been in my dream, but then again I'm not as great as a writer as I intended to be. Then again, practice makes perfect.

The dream was so vivid, I could see the boy's face and I could feel his angst and frustration lying there helpless. Every detail was distinguished and noted down mentally. The blood, the blood when I held it was livid and so graphic and lifelike. It was like I was actually holding it.

I felt the urgency to help the boy to get to the ambulance. I still do not know why but it played a significant part in my dream. Well, to me that is. It's that moment when the boy's mom hugged me and thanked me for helping, I realized I had touched someone.

To me, holding the packet of blood and leading the by towards the ambulance was just a fraction of my life. Something that I may or may not remember but to that boy it was his life. A small action that had tremendous effect and left the mother in tears and myself moved showed me that it was not just the big actions of people that affect us. The most humble thought from our actions could show off to be a milestone to someone else.

At that point I realized what I had done. The ending was more of an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment