Monday, November 22, 2010

A Weekend Getaway .

Well the past three days I was on a spiritual retreat with the rest of the Love and Life's facilitating team. Here I experienced the inner most side of me. Being able to see that there are moments to be left behind and be built up again made me realize that sometime we crushed, stepped on broken and just flattened by the obstacles of life, but then once we start to rise we start to mold ourselves and start to create this new lease on life.

We could choose to be molded into something different, something stronger some thing more balanced and stable with a platform able to with-hold any obstacle that comes along the way or just be molded back into the same thing where we tend to fall into the same pit hole where we were last dropped into.

The last three days revealed the abilities that I never knew I possessed and the side I never knew I had anymore.

The side of me sharing my weaknesses and my past was like opening a personal diary an reading it in front of a crowd. Only, this crowd was not just any crowd. This was a crowd with no judgment at hand and only a lending hand to lift me back up.

I also saw side of people that I NEVER thought they had. When you find something out of the unexpected you find yourself in a land that you always dwell in but never lived in. You look but do not see.

It felt good to open up once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment