Friday, October 18, 2013

Love NEVER Fails

As I have been bitten twice shy once again on the train to misery and loneliness (out of my own wrong doing may I add), Many things have been popping up in my head as well as people popping into my life out of the blue. But one thing never fails to come into my mind, that one thought of the person that has a pinnacle point in my life.I know that sometimes when you come from two wholly different backgrounds, thoughts and actions may clash, but the beauty of love is that even though the mind may be angry, the heart still cares. After everything has died down and gone to rest, do you continue to feel angst towards someone that seems dearly to you?

Forgiveness is one of those gifts that is worth giving back and keeping at the same time.People may see this trait as weakness or a liability to oneself, but the truth is, forgiveness is what keeps us going, forgiveness gives us strength in times that we would need to be strong.As far as I know, it is hard to let go of someone you love, especially if you still want to give it another try. There aren't a certain number of fights that you go through before you break up. Sometimes you can go through a million fights in a month's time and realize at the first day of the second month, the relationship is always worth that one more try.

We live in a world where relationships are painted in a picture where no fights whatsoever occurs. Or that only a few fights happen. Truth is fights and disagreements will take place. Love is not based on the lack of fights or disagreements or misunderstanding. You cannot measure love. Love is endless (gets you pretty crazy too!) , if you try to make sense of loving someone, if you try to make sense of someone being jealous or a bit too caring and protective, if you try to make sense of a feeling and emotion that doesn't need senses, then you will fail. Love is pure and innocent, sometimes we may come off naive and irrational, because a heart wants to take the risk and at the same time is afraid of getting hurt. So what do we do? We put our guards up and shield ourselves away from any truth that may hurt but at the same time heal our past wounds.

Healing is a tough thing, since you cannot get better without feeling a little pain. The moment we feel that there is a chance that someone might betray us, or hurt us, in other words, opening ourselves up again, we fear the worst. You will never get it right the first time, especially after the initial disastrous relationship, but as long as you are trying, then you are moving forward.People may reject you of your past, sometimes you may not know how to reveal past scars. Find someone that can look at you and say it to your face when you are doing something wrong, find someone that will scream and shout at you for your mistakes and then comes back to love you. Then you know you found someone that truly cares. If they could not be bothered to help you get back up and take you away from the wrong path, do they care for you as much as you think they do?

Maybe I wasn't asking you to love me, maybe I was only asking you to understand.Because for so long I've been hurt and for so long everyone has ignored it, and maybe it is bad timing, but maybe I don't care. Waiting for you to say I've been waiting too. yet you haven't and maybe you never will. or maybe you are afraid as I am. But it all hurts the same, and in the end I will be the one that is left broken. When I lay down to sleep, I will still be the one crying. So screw the bad timing. I've loved you then like I've love you now and you know already deep down, I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment