Tuesday, May 3, 2011

And A Learnin Curve

So people ask me what happens as you grow old
My reply "nothing really, just cranky and whiny as each day passes"
Or that is what I used to say. I realize if you learn something as you grow older, why then are we not happy about life? Don't we have the knowledge to grow and become wiser and learn what is best and decide what truly brings us happiness? What is the point of learning about everything and not gaining satisfaction and a serene calmness within ourselves, learning to live with happiness and accepting the consequences of situations learning to live with loss?

Maybe after all, the less you have the more you appreciate, the more you appreciate the more you learn to love and soon we try to grow in that love and accept moments that have brought smiles and tears that appeared once on our faces and have now been only a memory from our past. If only we could learn this lesson now, when it has taken people their entire life to learn to let go and forget about having total control of your life

I would know, I'm still trying to understand my life lesson,
:)

-LOVE-

No comments:

Post a Comment