Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thrown and Forgotten Once Again

It not how much I put myself in
Just how much I trusted you
I gave you all I never have before
Once again left on the floor
Trying to gain confidence
Telling myself I'll do this without you
I let myself go when we met
Losing myself while trying to find you
I was embraced by your hostility towards me
Maybe I was right to stay away
You were to strong and I fell for you
Now all I do is wish you once more with me
Why is it so hard for me to let you go?
When at first I said no
I wish and hope I'll feel this with you again
Once again I shake my head and say what the hell
I thought i made it to a perfect beginning
Then after all, what was I thinking
I succumbed to everything you put me through
Left devastated, I felt like a fool
I'm moving on, don't worry about me.
Just take care off yourself and life your life happily

No comments:

Post a Comment