Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Depressed

Couldn't think of a better title than something that actually describes the way I'm feeling. Im just sick and tired of putting on the face that says the whole world is filled with sunshine and rainbows. I'm sick and tired of listening to everyone's lifelong history all catastrophic events and sudden urge to just sulk in misery.

So maybe this may come as a shock to you, but I hurt! I feel every emotion that just lives and breeds inside of me. I'm not usually the person that has a breakdown and shows it to the whole world. I am just another person among the millions who wants to be heard and understood. To be loved and embraced with arms welcoming at any moment.

I'm sick and tired of being put as second best and left to fend for myself. I never asked for the moon or the stars but just your love. Something I gave you with my whole heart. Some people say never to expect anything in return, I should have done the same. Should have forgotten and just walked away when you said it was over. Yet, I guess it was stubbornness that took over and I fought for you back, and I cried and pleaded for the most. I thought it would all be good, That we would give it one more try and it would be great. We would work on it and just be okay.

Then again, there I go making events and imaginary moments that I wish would happen and am I wrong to think of a happy ending? Was one not made for me? I worked and will work for a happy ending, and yes I'll still wish and hope your with me there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment